Dr. Patrick Delaney Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Delaney Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 19th, 2015

I had an important ant cardio test performed at his referral. I was concerned about the results. An hour after the test was completed and I returned to my hotel, he had already evaluated my test and sent me his advice, via email.A copy of. The test report was attached to his note in case I needed it when I travel. No need to re-invent the wheel. This was my first visit. I will be back.

December 7th, 2010

Disinterested Doctor

Dr Delaney gives me the impression that he doesn't like to be bothered with patients and their problems. He seems to prefer SIMPLE problems that ...

Type 2 Diabetes