Dr. Patrick Delaney Jr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Delaney Jr?

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I had an important ant cardio test performed at his referral. I was concerned about the results. An hour after the test was completed and I returned to my hotel, he had already evaluated my test and sent me his advice, via email.A copy of. The test report was attached to his note in case I needed it when I travel. No need to re-invent the wheel. This was my first visit. I will be back.

Disinterested Doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2010

Dr Delaney gives me the impression that he doesn't like to be bothered with patients and their problems. He seems to prefer SIMPLE problems that ...