Dr. Patrick Demarco MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Jacksonville, FL

4.7

July 30th, 2013
Feeling much better
My husband and I both see Dr. Demarco. We both received allergy shots as children and outgrew our allergys only to return years later. My husband suffered with seasonal allergies for a while before I made him an appt. with DR. Demarco. At the time I was having sinus issues myself and coughing very badly which I thought was sinus related and I was seeing an ent. Dr. and has tubes put in my ears. When I went with my husband to his appt. with DR. Demarco I ended up being a patient that day also due to my coughing.Dr. Demarco diagnoses us both with allergies and me with cough variant asthma due to allergies.We both get allergy shot weekly now and have been for 7 months and are on less meds now and feeling much better thanks to Dr. Demarco. He made the correct diagnosis and got us both feeling better. He is an excellent doctor. My husbands sister has asthma and allergies and she now goes to see him and my son will be going also.

July 24th, 2013
Excellent and Caring Doctor
Dr. DeMarco has cared for my children's asthma and allergy issues for almost five years. He has my daughter's asthma very well controlled, while being as conservative as possible with the medications he prescribes, and he has given me a thorough understanding of her condition with his patience-filled explanations and question-answering. He has given me excellent guidance on how to handle my children's food allergies, protecting them while helping them "be normal." We feel very blessed to have a doctor that really cares abour our family and has given such excellent medical advice.

April 11th, 2012
Great Doctor(:
Dr. Demarco has been helping with my asthma since four years ago . and finally after so many years my asthma has been controlled . I would highly recommend him any day(:

March 20th, 2012
Very caring and professional office. Great with kids. I would recommend this office to everyone.

August 4th, 2010
An excellent choice!
I found Dr. DeMarco here on Vitals and he was awesome. The staff is involved and caring. Dr. Demarco is even better. Solid medical acumen. Thoughtful in how to go about your diagnostic plan. All around winner.