Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dennehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Dennehy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dennehy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennehy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dennehy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennehy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Dennehy practice?
Dr. Patrick Dennehy practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.