A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dennehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Dennehy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennehy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dennehy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dennehy, BS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennehy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dennehy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Dennehy BS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Dennehy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dennehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Dennehy practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.