A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dennehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Dennehy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dennehy, BS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennehy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dennehy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Dennehy BS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Dennehy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dennehy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Dennehy practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.