A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dennis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Dennis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Dennis MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Dennis practices Urology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Urologists.