Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Dennis
Dr. Patrick Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hagerstown, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Meritus Medical Center, Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown and Fulton County Medical Center. Dr. Dennis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Dennis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Patrick Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.