A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dennison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Dennison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennison
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dennison Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennison graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Dennison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
- LakeEast Medical Center
- Springfield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Robert Dennison DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Dennison practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dennison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Dennison practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.