Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Depippo
Dr. Patrick Depippo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenvale, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Depippo is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, St. Francis Hospital - The Heart Center and North Shore Univ at Manhasset. Dr. Depippo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Depippo has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patrick Depippo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenvale, NY.
Dr. Eugene Rubach
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Greenvale, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Christy
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Greenvale, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Gary Gecelter
Greenvale, NY 0 mi36