A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Depippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Depippo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depippo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depippo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Depippo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depippo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Depippo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Steven Depippo MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Depippo practice?
- Dr. Patrick Depippo has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Depippo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Greenvale, NY.
See Greenvale Surgeons.