A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Depippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Depippo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depippo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depippo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Depippo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depippo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Depippo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Steven Depippo MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Depippo practice?
- Dr. Patrick Depippo has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Depippo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Greenvale, NY.
See Greenvale Surgeons.