A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Desmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Desmond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desmond graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Desmond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
- Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick P Desmond MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Desmond practice?
- Dr. Patrick Desmond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Desmond practices Internal Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Internists.