Obstetrician & Gynecologist
110 W Harvard Blvd
Ste D
Santa Paula, CA 93060
805-933-4437
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Definitely not recommended.  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Definitely not recommended!The doctors are rarely around. So hard to schedule an appointment to see them. You are "supposedly" being seen only by the midwifes during the whole pregnancy. If you have a medical complaint, they'll prefer to send you to the hospital. Same goes if you have a questionable emergency. They'll say, "Just go to the hospital", instead being look at by their doctor first.Very lack of professionalism, you'll not getting much information about your high-risk pregnancy. The doctor is in hurry and the midwives hate a long conversation to educate you. Completely wrong due date for the labor. The doctor and midwives refused to review the due date when we questioned them. Thank God we changed to another doctor. The new doctor's date was way more accurate.Bigger warning!The billing department act like a shark requesting a down payment (your insurance dictated NOT TO). Stalling and giving you a hard time to pay back the over payment. Down right rude staff (acted like you are a bother).

|  Beware BewofBe uncaring rude staffBe  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

This office overcharges your insurance and over charges you. They ask for a huge deposit upfront for services that "might" be given, and there is no money ever left over as they make sure of that. If you don't have the outrageous amount of money they want for a deposit, you are told there are other Drs that don't require upfront money, period. In other words, we don't value your business or you as a patient, we are most concerned with collecting money, go somewhere else. There is no negotiating of payments with this office and when you request records they charge you for them! Well Dr. D. And Dr. Sis, I hope you know what your rude staff is doing to your business, your paycheck is being sent somewhere else. Your office policy should be somewhat flexible with established long time clients. Your staff members reflect on you.

|  Do not let this man deliver your baby. His c section rate is skyrocketing.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Impatient, wants to induce, and wants all women to have c section so his job is faster and easier. Be very afraid.

|  Run, Run, RUN from both Dr. Diesfelds  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Run from both Dr Diesfelds! The husband is an ob/gyn who packs patients in, he literally has his staff double book! I know, I have friends who worked for him. He's all about the money! He performed hundreds of pelvic mesh surgeries. There are tons of lawsuits over them, don't believe they are suing him, but the product manufacturer. But a lot of women feel that all he saw was $$$ signs and didn't do his research.His wife is presenting herself as a pain management doctor. She's an internist! Pain management is growing and she jumped into it for $$$- exactly like her husband. A true pain management doctor is a neurologist- a doctor who is trained in CNS(Central Nervous System).

|  excellent obgyn  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

When I moved to Ventura four years ago I went to see Dr Diesfeld for a female problem and all my friends go there too. I feel very comfortable and he puts me at ease.

|  grateful patient  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

I am so glad that my friend recommended Dr Diesfeld because he was able to help me and I am now feeling so great. I had to have surgery and everything is so much better now. So now I recommend him to all my friends.

|  Great ObGyn  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I only recommend Dr Diesfeld as he is the best ObGyn. He has provided excellent care and I recommend him to all my friends.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Diesfeld!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Diesfeld! I have been a patient for eight years and he delivered both my children with my high risk pregnancies. I am grateful for the excellent care I have always received.

|  Sharing to help others  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Diesfeld. I was having terrible menstraul cycles for about two years. I asked him to conduct a blood test for hormone levels and asked about an endocrinologist. He flat out refused to go through with the blood test and said, "What's a blood test going to tell us. We already know your hormones are out of balance." I'll never forget his words. I came back about a year and a half later with the same symptoms. I saw Diane. Diane followed through with the blood test. The blood test reveled that I had hypothyroidism. Hypothyrodism was causing heavy menstraul cycles, weight gain, depression, anemia, and high cholestorol. Diane was a angel to me. I got medication and am doing great. Don't see Dr. Diesfield. He has unfeeling and uncaring bedside manner. He doesn't listen to patients. He certainly didn't listen to me about the blood test. He misdiagnoised me for almost two year. Terrible doctor. See Cathy or Diane. They are more caring and willing to help patients.

|  Go if you have nothing wrong with you  |  show details
by Sharing to help others on Jun 17th, 2010

The doctor either packs to many patients in per day or just doesnt care about his patients. I have had terrible lower abdominal pain and no menstral cycle for 5 months now. 4 of those months have been getting test and waiting for the Dr to tell me what is wrong. I have seen him personally 2 times in that period and he spent 15 min total with me and told me nothing. The last visit to the office was the final draw, I went 3 weeks earlier for more test and get to his office and they dont have the results at their office. So I am in tons of pain and a way stressed waiting for this guy to tell me what is going on. After waiting an hour they tell me that I need to reschedual again; the Dr is obviously to busy or lazy to look at his patients charts any other time other than when they are in the office. My guess is that he is burnt out with his profession and needs a long vaction. Maybe that will help him reflect and take notice that his patients arent just $dollar signs but mothers, wives, sister and human beings