A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Digiacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Digiacomo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Digiacomo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Digiacomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Digiacomo MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Digiacomo practice?
- Dr. Patrick Digiacomo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.