Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Digiacomo
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Digiacomo is affiliated with Forbes Regional Hospital, Suburban General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Saad Tabbara
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Elisa Taffe
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Fahim Malik
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi10