Dr. Patrick Dipaolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Dipaolo?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Dipaolo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2016

His office/house smelled so bad.

November 25th, 2013

Top Doc!

Dr. DiPaolo has been treating me for the past 13 years due to recurrent breast cancer. This man is an angel and I don't think I would be alive today if it weren't for his constant thoughtfulness and wonderful care. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff for anyone. During one of my hospital stays - he was there every single day for me. Not one day passed that he wasn't there to check and to see how I was feeling. I will never forget that. He's the best!

April 25th, 2012

Oncology's very best

Patrick Di Paolo has been named as one of New Jersey's 50 best and for a good reason. When chemo was needed and would result in hair loss, he found a "Plan 2" until after my daughter's wedding. He never made me feel that my decision was a vain one. I just wanted my daugher to see her pictures in a happy light. After the wedding, we started on the orginal protocol, and for those many month's, Dr. Dipaolo and his staff stayed with me into late in the evenings.When another form of cancer befell me, he fond the most outstanding staff to see me through, and again, Dr. Paolo saw me through the storm.It has been 8 years, and I am cancer free and its is totally to the vigilant and constant thoughtfull dedication to his patients. Please know that he is the very very best.

November 29th, 2010

Finally a Doctor that listens to you and cares

I found Dr. DePaolo when I was amitted as an emergency patient with compound problems. The hospital assigned 4 physcians to me, but this Dr. was the only one who listened, treated me with respect and diagnosed what was really happening with me. He was wonderful. I can't recommend him enough. His follow up visits at his office are just as fulfilling as time spent in the hospital.

August 9th, 2010

Whatever wait time you endure is totally worth a visit to this doctor.

July 4th, 2010

Heartless Crook!

This doctor and his secretary refused to see my dying father because his insurance was temporarily inactive - even though I offered to pay cash for the appointment. The only way the doctor saw my father was after I called the referring doctor and told him of this doctor's heartless refusal to see my father. The doctor dipaolo eventually agreed to see him but even afterward, his extremely RUDE secretary treated my father as if he was a burden every time he called or came to the office. This doctor is only out to make money and has no concern for patient welfare. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to any human battling cancer. He and his secretary are heartless CROOKS!

April 16th, 2010

Dr. Di Paolo has to be the best Dr. I ever went to. He really cares about people and you can tell by the way he treats everyone.

January 12th, 2010

Best doctor that has ever attended me. Great job!!

November 3rd, 2009

Dr. Dipaolo has to be the most caring person on the face of the earth. He took the time to explain my condition and he took the time to get to know me.

May 7th, 2009

Dr. Di Paolo is OUTSTANDING!Sat with me and took the time to explain everything.

May 6th, 2016