Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

781 Bloomfield Ave
Montclair, NJ 07042
973-744-7979
Locations and availability (2)

|  Top Doc!  |  show details
by Barbara Hartman on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr. DiPaolo has been treating me for the past 13 years due to recurrent breast cancer. This man is an angel and I don't think I would be alive today if it weren't for his constant thoughtfulness and wonderful care. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff for anyone. During one of my hospital stays - he was there every single day for me. Not one day passed that he wasn't there to check and to see how I was feeling. I will never forget that. He's the best!

|  Oncology's very best  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Patrick Di Paolo has been named as one of New Jersey's 50 best and for a good reason. When chemo was needed and would result in hair loss, he found a "Plan 2" until after my daughter's wedding. He never made me feel that my decision was a vain one. I just wanted my daugher to see her pictures in a happy light. After the wedding, we started on the orginal protocol, and for those many month's, Dr. Dipaolo and his staff stayed with me into late in the evenings.When another form of cancer befell me, he fond the most outstanding staff to see me through, and again, Dr. Paolo saw me through the storm.It has been 8 years, and I am cancer free and its is totally to the vigilant and constant thoughtfull dedication to his patients. Please know that he is the very very best.

|  Finally a Doctor that listens to you and cares  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I found Dr. DePaolo when I was amitted as an emergency patient with compound problems. The hospital assigned 4 physcians to me, but this Dr. was the only one who listened, treated me with respect and diagnosed what was really happening with me. He was wonderful. I can't recommend him enough. His follow up visits at his office are just as fulfilling as time spent in the hospital.

Aug 9th, 2010

Whatever wait time you endure is totally worth a visit to this doctor.

|  Heartless Crook!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2010

This doctor and his secretary refused to see my dying father because his insurance was temporarily inactive - even though I offered to pay cash for the appointment. The only way the doctor saw my father was after I called the referring doctor and told him of this doctor's heartless refusal to see my father. The doctor dipaolo eventually agreed to see him but even afterward, his extremely RUDE secretary treated my father as if he was a burden every time he called or came to the office. This doctor is only out to make money and has no concern for patient welfare. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to any human battling cancer. He and his secretary are heartless CROOKS!

Apr 16th, 2010

Dr. Di Paolo has to be the best Dr. I ever went to. He really cares about people and you can tell by the way he treats everyone.

Jan 12th, 2010

Best doctor that has ever attended me. Great job!!

Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Dipaolo has to be the most caring person on the face of the earth. He took the time to explain my condition and he took the time to get to know me.

May 7th, 2009

Dr. Di Paolo is OUTSTANDING!Sat with me and took the time to explain everything.