Dr. Patrick Doherty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Doherty?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Doherty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015

Just had surgery and had to see him before surgery so he came in on his day off to sit w me and talk about things I had on my mind. Dr D is a total sweetheart. He is caring and compassionate. He answers any question you have and does everything and anything he can do to make the experience a good one.

November 23rd, 2013

great surgeon; Just be warned.

Dr. Doherty is a fantastic and knowledgeable doctor with a great bed side manner. He is patient, personable and talented neurosurgeon. However, after mistake after mistake of his office staff; missed referals, unanswered calls, rudeness of his office staff who appear to have difficulty smiling, and a medical assistant who believes she is qualified to give out medication advice, (No, not a nurse) ....it is time to move on. Hopefully these issues will be addressed and the practice will get reigned In. It scares me to know that a medical assistant is suggesting or giving medication advice without consulting a doctor first....that is very dangerous.

May 7th, 2012

Office staff

Dr. Doherty is a wonderful, caring doctor, however, his staff has him so overbooked, it's ridiculous. They called and rescheduled almost every appointment I had with him and the new appointment was another 3-4 week wait. This is inexcusable, if I have to be rescheduled, I should be able to see him in a more timely manner.

July 11th, 2011

We Love This Doctor!!!!!

Dr. Doherty intervened on my 87 year old mother's behalf when she suffered quite a large subdural hematoma as the result of a fall in her home. Dr. Doherty takes charge in a professional and decisive manner. He is knowledgable, accessible and caring beyond what is required. We are so lucky to have him in our community.

July 11th, 2011

putitary tumor

When I went in to see Dr. Doherty I wasnt sure what was going on with me ,all I knew is my vision in my left eye wasn't there any more, He explained my m r i to me and showed me a large putitary tumor, and explained to me how we were going to take care of it, before durning and after my surgery he made me feel very safe, and the out come is wonderful, i now have my vision back, and the tumor is gone, i cry every time i think about how he helped me,

December 15th, 2010

I had the pleasure to have Dr Doherty assist Dr Blechner with my back surgery. My experience with these two physicians was great, my back feels better and if I had to do it again I would not hesitate. They are professional and caring.

September 16th, 2010

Best

Dr. Doherty was excellent in all the dealing I had with him. Had surgery on my back in 2001 and he took care of the problem. He took the time to explain my conditions and what to expect from them as time goes on. Always takes the time to make sure I understand what he is telling me. I would have him do any surgery I needed in hi field. And would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone.

August 24th, 2010

like a member of the family

i was made to feel as if i were a member of his family, messages were answered immediately and directly. his staff also went the extra mile to help meet your needs they didn't just take a message, they tried to find an answer or at the very least get in fast tracked, His assistant was equally caring and wonderful. i hope i never need their services again, but if i did i would know i was in the best hands!

August 4th, 2017