A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowling
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dowling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dowling, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dowling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Dowling DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Dowling practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.