A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowling
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dowling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dowling, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dowling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Dowling DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Dowling practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.