Learn more about Dr. Patrick Droste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Droste, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Droste
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Droste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Droste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Droste graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Droste has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Droste MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Droste practice?
- Dr. Patrick Droste has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Droste practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.