A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Droste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Droste, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Droste
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Droste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Droste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Droste graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Droste has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Droste MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Droste practice?
- Dr. Patrick Droste has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Droste practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.