A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Droste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Droste, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Droste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Droste graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Droste has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Droste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans