A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McIntyre, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E McIntyre MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Patrick McIntyre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McIntyre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.