A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Wherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Wherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Wherry, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wherry graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wherry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Wherry FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Wherry practice?
- Dr. Patrick Wherry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Wherry practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.