A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Eugene Wright MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Wright practice?
- Dr. Patrick Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Wright practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Pulmonologists, and Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners.