Learn more about Dr. Patrick Eakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Eakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Eakes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eakes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Neshoba County General Hospital
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eakes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick H. Eakes practice?
Dr. Patrick Eakes practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Philadelphia Internists.