A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckert
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Eckert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Q Eckert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Q. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Patrick Eckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Eckert practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.