Dr. Patrick Eitter Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Eitter?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 23rd, 2012

I fell into sharp rocks and split my upper lip, and lower lip almost separated from gum. This would not stop bleeding! Abrasion removed 1/2 an eyebrow. And a 3 inch long scar on forehead. The injury occurred at 6pm and he saw me just after midnight [meaning not til the following day]. The whole time interior of mouth bleeding and I was swallowing it about 7 hours....medical care was NECESSARY but he THREATENED TO WITHHOLD IT and "Boot me out on the street" because I told him my jaw was not broken [I had just come from another facility, an Urgentcare, who said my soft tissue injuries were too bad for them to treat me]. And maybe because my workplace no longer has health insurance. Really don't know why he was so mean; the injuries were severe enough to make talking almost impossible. I didn't say anything mean to him; I told him I was GLAD to see him. I was so afraid of him after that, that I nearly puked when he started stitching my head, upper lip, and gum-to-lower-lip. Luckily he did an outstanding job on the stitching. NO DOCTOR HAS THE RIGHT TO VERBALLY ABUSE/THREATEN A PATIENT WHO NEEDS MEDICAL CARE!

Type 2 Diabetes