A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ellender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ellender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ellender, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellender graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ellender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Roan Ellender MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Ellender practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ellender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ellender practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Thibodaux Surgeons.