Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Ellinor II
Dr. Patrick Ellinor II, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Ellinor is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Holy Family Hospital and Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Ellinor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Ellinor II has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Patrick Ellinor II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Kemunto Mokaya
Dermatology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi3
Dr. James Guseh
Boston, MA 0.01 mi
Dr. Elaine Yu
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9