A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Elliott, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Elliott practice?
Dr. Patrick Elliott practices Surgery near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Ridley Park Surgeons.