A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Elliott, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Luke Elliott DO is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Patrick Elliott has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Elliott practices Surgery near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Ridley Park Surgeons.