Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
wouldn't trust positive reviews show details wouldn't trust positive reviews
by raymond on Aug 29th, 2015

never had such a RUSHED experience. read all the reviews over the past few years not just the top three. doc was indeed RUDE and uncaring. I'm headed to UK urology clinic in Lexington. this office and doc was very unprofessional too. the nurse snapped at me -- and the doc did not answer any questions---walked out of room fast.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Aug 28th, 2015

Great caring doctor! The wait time did seem rather long, but it was well worth the wait. He was courteous and nice, and made me feel like he really cared.

Great 1st visit show details Great 1st visit
by Darlene on May 20th, 2015

My 1st visit with dr Ellison. I arrived 10 min before my appt time and everything went great and kept moving. The dr had a great bedside manner. He seemed very knowledgeable and also showed interest in my problems. I go back for diagnostic testing. At this point I would recommend!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 29th, 2015

Very personable and caring

Jun 5th, 2014

My overall rating of this Dr is ZERO. He is very rude and uncaring. Saw him by going through ER , he was so bad had to ask him to leave my room and not come back.

thumbs down show details thumbs down
by patient on May 16th, 2014

horrible rude doc.

bad doc bad attitude show details bad doc bad attitude
by robertm on Apr 4th, 2014

the whole experience was a big disappointment. absolutely a rude condescending person. F. can his license be revoked?

urobaloney show details urobaloney
by Gmoney on Aug 12th, 2013

Doctor was RUDE RUDE AND MORE R U D E. Horrible visit. Should revoke license

Very Rude show details Very Rude
May 21st, 2013

Went to this man once he was very rude and rushed i asked a question and you would have thought i commited a crime. needless to say will not go back to him told his nurse that and he told her to tell me he was glad. Would not have anyone go through this...

65 show details 65
by Tom C on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Ellison was prompt and accurate. No issues. In first meeting felt a rushed, but been very satisfied since. Medication right on.

Lousy experience show details Lousy experience
by Benji on Jan 17th, 2013

Horrific - inaccurate diagnosis. VERY rude and condescending. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE IN EVERYWAY.

Where did this man go to school show details Where did this man go to school
Jun 8th, 2012

I am only giving this rating because there is nothing lower.

Seek another Dr show details Seek another Dr
Jun 4th, 2012

Did not spend any time wiith me. Wanted to do unnecessary test before he talked to me. Took no time to explain anything with me. Incorrect diagnosis. I went to a urologist at Vanderbilt. Completely different. Dr Ellison either does not know much or he does not care. Perhaps both.

Nov 14th, 2011

Have had to wait over a hour for each visit up to hour and half. Was very rude when he did come in and could wait to get out of room. Will not go back to this one ever.

Paducah Resident show details Paducah Resident
Jun 16th, 2010

Dr Eliison has a serious chip on his shoulder. He lectured us about not missing our next appointment (which they required a 50 dollar deposit for) and we had full intentions of being there! Why would we not come back for a vasectomy??? OBVIOUSLY we were there b/c we wanted it done! On the day of the procedure, we realized that he had written a script for a codeine derivative after noting that my husband had a codeine allergy!! We were 5 minutes late and the first thing he said to my husband was, "Well, how are you...besides a little LATE?" He's a jerk and I wouldn't send my DOG to him!