A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Enright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Enright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Enright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Enright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST Francis Hospital
- Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Enright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Enright practice?
- Dr. Patrick Enright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Enright practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.