Dr. Patrick Evans Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Evans?

May 23rd, 2014

Very rude and not a good dr Evans

I came in with itching bits face Neck and hands ask him could it be bed bug bits he said no he google it that was not it but he had never seen one before talk to me like I was crazy come to find out from hotel that put traps in the bed it had bed bugs and I have a severe reaction from the bits worse dr ever be to go to a vet frist befor him

February 10th, 2014

Disappointed Patient

Most memorable? Well, a friendly disposition does not mean he practices good medicine. My brother is also an MD with 3 specialties; Internist, then a Pulmonologist, and now an Immunologist/ Allergist. TRULY! He lives on the east coast, and found the time in his schedule to be in contact as I was seeing Dr. Evans. I had extreme pain in my shoulder, emanating down thru my forearm. My brother, the Physician, as a professional courtesy, wanted to speak with Dr. Evans directly, to ask Dr. Evans opinion, or perhaps offer suggestions. My brothers credentials put Dr. Evans to shame, as a "Family Practitioner" with NO distinctions or awards I could find on the internet. At any rate, Dr. Evans refused the suggestion, even though I had my phone in my hand, he treated me as a second rate idiot, did a very POOR physical exam, if that's what you want to call it, prescribed a whole lotta Advil, and a 5 day supply of a miscle relaxer, without a proper diagnosis as to the symptoms or cause. He spent 10 minutes with me at the most. Now, 3 days into his regimen, my pain persists. Suggestions? DO NOT GO TO SANFORD HEALTH WALK-IN CLINIC IN MINOT, ND!!!

March 14th, 2016