A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Callahan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick F Callahan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Callahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Callahan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Fairfax Pediatricians and Fairfax Cardiologists.