A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Callahan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick F Callahan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Callahan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Callahan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Frederick, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Cardiologists.