A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Walsh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Francis Walsh DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Patrick Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Critical Care Practitioners.