A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fahey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fahey, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Fahey practice?
Dr. Patrick Fahey practices Pulmonary Disease near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Hines Pulmonologists.