Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Fahey
Dr. Patrick Fahey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Fahey is affiliated with Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center and Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,. Dr. Fahey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Fahey has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Patrick Fahey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.
Dr. Erin Lowery
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Maywood, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Franklin Wright
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Maywood, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Emily Gilbert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Maywood, IL 0 mi11