A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fann graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fann practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fann has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fann practices Otolaryngology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Otolaryngologists.