Dr. Patrick Fann Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Fann?

Dr. Fann is a good doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2009

I saw dr. fann several times for my severe acid reflux condition. Before him I saw another doctor whom is rude and wasn't gentle at all when he had to stick a tube down my throat through my nasal passage. With Dr. Fann he never seem to be rushing and it didn't hurt when he had to stick a tube down my throat through my nasal passage. Over all, I think Dr. Fann enjoys being a doctor and is genuine in trying to find his patience. Many doctors are not good. They barely pass medical school and they are still call a doctor. So beware. Not all doctors are created equal. The ones that wants to make the big bulks usually are the ones that almost fail medical school. Do you want a doctor that almost didn't pass???? I wound highly recommend Dr. Fann for his profession.

Posted on June 1st, 2016