Dr. Patrick Stephen Felicitas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Stephen Felicitas?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Stephen Felicitas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2015

Bad experience

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet Dr. Felicitas. I am new to this area and I called several doctors offices to make sure my insurance was accepted. After finding Dr Felicitas and verifying my insurance would be accepted, I was instructed by the receptionist to come in, and fill out paperwork. Upon, doing so, I wanted to make an appoint, for my daughter, as she has a medical issue that needs attention and must have her primary care physician's referral to see an Orthapedic surgeon. Easy enough, I thought, however, I proceeded to the receptionist desk, after filling out the paperwork and asked for a late appointment, so my daughter wouldn't miss any time at school. I was told that the latest appointment I could have would be 3:15, school ends at 3:30, therefore, I agreed to the appointment time. I had made it very clear that I wanted an after school appointment but being that I was able to get my daughter in the next day, I agreed to take her out of school 30 minutes early. When we arrived for the appointment at 3:15, all paperwork had already been filled out and there were no other patients in the waiting room, we waited about 10 minutes, then we were put in an exam room, where we waited for what seemed to be an eternity (about 40 minutes) and still no Dr Felicitas, being that my time wasn't valuable to him, my daughter and I left the office, we didn't see a single person on the way out, there wasn't a doctor, nurse or receptionist anywhere to he found. No one even peeked in to let us know why we had to wait so long. Then, I received a phone call from the receptionist asking why I had left and if I'd like to reschedule. I didn't reschedule at that time because Dr Felicitas was going to be out of the office the following week. At the end off that week, I called to reschedule and I was put on hold for an extended duration and finally I hung up and tried again. When the very rude receptionist answered she informed me that Dr Felicitas could not meet my needs, meaning that I should find another physician. I told the receptionist that would be fine but I would like to hear that from Dr Felicitas. Needless, to say I never have heard back from him. I don't know if the doctor really decided that he didn't want to treat my daughter or if his staff made that decision for him. Anyway, it was an exhausting experience. Choose your physicians wisely and make sure they have a tolerable staff that understands that your time is just as important as the doctors time.

May 1st, 2012

Best doctor i have ever been too. Only reason i had to quit seeing him is he and i both moved. Really helped me out with every situation i had and listened to me when no other doctor would. I still can't find a doctor who will listen to me the way he did.

December 28th, 2010

great doctor. Really listen to your concerns. Takes his time.

October 17th, 2010

horrib;e

I went to Dr. Patrick Felicitas and he was more concerned about if my friend and i were related and if he thought I had an other problems than what I was in the dr.s office for. he just cared about the money and prescribing more medications than actually trying to find and fix my back problems. he is horrible and doesnt deserve to be a Dr.

May 10th, 2015