Dr. Patrick Fenner Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Fenner?

Great, Thorough Care

Posted on December 20th, 2013

I saw Dr. Fenner initially in the ER in 2011, and he was the Cardiologist on call. He was very thorough, and really listens to you and takes the time to talk to you, and to see if you have any questions. After that ER visit, I continued to see Dr. Fenner as my Cardiologist. Since then, he has been great. I saw him earlier this year, for my yearly follow up. Dr. Fenner is very thorough, and asks the right questions. Even though the echo that I just had done came back with no change and I fealt ok, he had the foresight to take a few of the symptoms that I had, and order a CT-A. The CT-A revealed that my condition had worsened, to the point that I needed surgery. When I saw Dr. Fenner to discuss the results of the CT-A, he called down to the Surgical Suite, and arranged for me to meet with the Surgeon right then and there (so I didn't have to make an appointment and wait). Dr. Fenner has always been very prompt, professional, and really shows that he cares about his patients.

Posted on April 5th, 2017