Dr. Patrick Finney MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 14th, 2012
Dr.Finney and Barbara Finney Are wonderful

April 19th, 2012
Haven't actually seen Dr. Finney in over five years, but his Nurse practitioners are great!
Dr. Finney is a very competent dortor. But like so many in our area is simply overwhelmed with patients to make quick responses possible.

April 14th, 2012
Dr. Finney has always taken time to listen to me and explain hisquestions as well as reasons for recommendations. He has been correct in every diagnosis for me. I trust him completely.

April 1st, 2010
Exceptional Care
In a sea of less than caring doctors located in Western Kentucky, my family has found Dr. Finney to be an exceptionally caring doctor. My entire family rates him to be the highest in Paducah Kentucky. We have suffered extreme surgeries that were not needed at the hands of other doctors, been insulted and generally neglected by several other doctors in the Paducah area, but Dr. Finney stuck by my mother and did everything possible to make the last few years of her life to be the best they could possibly be. We no longer live in Paducah, but if we did, Dr. Finney would be our doctor.

March 5th, 2009
Cares about his patients
Dr. Finney is a wonderful young man and a great doctor. He has taken care of several of my family members and has never been rude or overbearing. Never does he "Lord it above" you like many doctors in this area, but he is definitely one of the smartest and best we have in Paducah. I would, and do, recommend him highly to someone who wants a doctor who can diagnose your problems and care about you as a person.

January 12th, 2009
Great Dr
I have been seeing him for a couple of years now and he is a great caring Dr. And If he can't find out what is wrong with you, he has no problems sending you so another Dr that does. So far the best Dr I have seen to date!