A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fisher, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans