Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fisher, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick W Fisher DO, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.