Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fisher, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick W Fisher DO, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.