A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fisher, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick W Fisher DO, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.