A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Littleton Regional Hospital
- Littleton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick DO and OD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick practices Otolaryngology near Littleton, NH.
See Littleton Otolaryngologists.