A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Littleton Regional Hospital
- Littleton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick DO and OD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick practices Otolaryngology near Littleton, NH.
See Littleton Otolaryngologists.