A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fogarty, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fogarty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick F Fogarty MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fogarty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Fogarty practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.