A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fogarty, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fogarty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Fogarty practice?
Dr. Patrick Fogarty practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Hematologists.