Dr. Patrick Foley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2016
I have been a patient for 35 years

August 27th, 2015
I thinks Dr. Foley is an excellent doctor, but his staff expecially Jodi acts like your bothering her. She is very rude most of the time and rushes you out of there. Been going there a long time and she really needs to retire soon. Made a comment when she was asked to get referral information for me that I should of done that myself at home. Unnessary rudeness expecially when you work with the public. Show some professionalism that is in your job description.

January 29th, 2015
Great experience!!!

September 11th, 2014
Awful experience
I found him curt, and seemingly annoyed that I was taking up his time. He was not willing to continue meds I had been on for many years. I was chide for not coming in more often, when I tried to explain that on medicare I'd like too, but can only afford it when I'm really sick. He accused me of not caring about my health. Not true, I do. I could not stand his personality.

June 3rd, 2014
NOT A GOOD DOCTOR
I went to this doctor and his concern was very sad. I had chest pain from the medication he gave me. I called to inform him about what I was feeling in my chest he told me to keep taking the medication. I told him no I will not. He didn't ask me to come in to check me out or nothing.

August 20th, 2013
I was a patient at American Health Network for over 20 years. After my primary care physician retired, I became a patient of Dr. Foley. During my first visit, I felt that he was curt and uninterested in what I had to say. But, I felt that I needed to attempt to give him a chance. The next visit was before I had a knee replacement. Dr. Foley decided to change medications that I had been on for over ten years. I asked to wait for a change until after surgery. He would not listen to me and stopped two different medications. After a delayed recovery from surgery because of being taken off my prior prescriptions two quickly, I was informed by two other physicians that I should never have been taken off of two medications so abruptly right before surgery. I changed physicians immediately, and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone else.

July 30th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Foley for 38 years. He listens to everything I have to say and is not rushed to move on to the next patient. He is very personable and his nurse Mindy is efficient and caring. His office assistant Jody is also very nice and caring. I have recommended family members and they too are happy.

July 19th, 2013
Leaving Doctor
My entire family and extended family goes to Dr. Foley. We have been with him for almost 14 years. We are ALL leaving for very similar reasons. The entire staff seems to hate their jobs. I could see it if it was ONE person every now and then, BUT it is EVERY one of them EVERY time we go in. Dr. Foley was very rude at my last appointment, which that is unusual. If you have to be referred out to a specialists, his office calls you about 3 weeks later (if ever) and they make the appointment for you. The wait time is ridiculous unless you are first or the last one before lunch. The wait is typically 15-20 in the lobby then about 15-20 once they move you to a room. It is extremely difficult to speak to staff to check on anything. I have been over billed 2 times (billed for 2 "office visits" because I asked questions during my annual exam. Isn't that what an annual exam is for??) It is sad but obviously Dr. Foley should consider retiring and his staff needs serious career changes.

July 23rd, 2012
after 10 years- age wait 45 min. Love the Doc! Just wish he ran on time.
Leaving the practice after 10 years because his Dr. and staff cannot seem to get it together to run on time. I can't spend 45 minutes just to look at something little or for a simple sinus infection...Love the Doctor though so this has been a hard decision. He doesn't care though, I talked to him about it and he just said that is the way any office runs anymore.

June 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
He was my doctor for several years when I grew up and I always trusted him and felt well taken care of. I moved out of state for several years and never found a doctor I liked as well. I moved back to Indiana for one year and returned to his office. He and his nurse, Mindy, were every bit as wonderful as I'd remembered. Friendly but, more importantly, thorough and good at diagnosing and treating my problems.

March 8th, 2010
He has been my doctor since 1980.He is excellent; my entire family/extended family goes to him for all their care. I have several friends who go to him also and they love him. Even my grandchildren go to him and love him...'Doctor Patrick' to all my 4 grandchildren.He comes highly recommended.

September 8th, 2009
Wonderful, caring physician!
I recently switched my primary care over to Dr. Foley. He is no-nonsense, warm and personable. He says what I need to hear without regard for "hurting my feelings". He is a genuinely caring person. Great doc!