Dr. Patrick Foye MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Newark, NJ

December 10th, 2016
Dr. Foye is sweet, gentle, calm and a one-of-a-kind practitioner. I have seen him for several years now, as has my husband, for excruciating coccyx pain, and he has helped us each time. We cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Foye! He is truly dedicated to his patients and his practice (maybe I should call it a calling...)

September 14th, 2016
Gentle!
I can't believe I've waited so long to go see Dr Foye. He and his staff took time to really study my case and discuss options and answer any questeons. When injection was mention I was very anxious because he said he didn't use IV sedation, Even without IV sedation or anesthesia it was the most "pleasant" injection I have had thus far. They allowed my husband to sit with me during the whole procedure and before starting waited for the oral medication to take effect to my comfort level. Ne did the injection slow and gentlly so there was very little pain at all. He even asked if there was music I'd like to listed to! All of those things combined made for the easiest injection I've had so far. If I require more we will be traveling the 6 hour drive so he can do them.

August 13th, 2016
I just want to say Thank you to Dr. Foye. I also want to share how genuinely nice was to meet him and his staff and how my whole experience with him and his office was so accelerating. I felt happy and hopeful after a long time of living with pain that has affected my lifestyle. It was so refreshing and comforting to have such warm and friendly experience in a professional and knowledgeable doctor’s office; to feel safe and secure, to have all our questions answered with such diligence, and each person even nicer than the next, treating us with respect and dignity. As of yesterday it has been a week since my visit and injections, there has already been some improvement and I’m crossing my fingers It'll get even better, and staying hopeful I’ll get back to the lifestyle i used to enjoy, and PAINFREE! :) THANK YOU so much again, Dr. Foye, to you and your staff!

July 1st, 2016
a life saver

March 7th, 2016
I had an excellent experience on my appointment with Dr. Foye. He is patient, knowledgeable, and thorough. Dr. Foye patiently answered all of our questions and concerns and I couldn't be more happier with the experience we had. His book is very resourceful and educational and I am learning a lot about tailbone pain and ways to help myself. It has only been 5 days since getting the shot so the area is still sore but I am very hopeful. Thank you Dr. Foye!

February 26th, 2016
visit/injection
I have to say even if the procedure doesn't fully cure me the first time, I felt like I had the doctors full attention. This is the first doctor I have gone to that actually spent significant time with me and explained everything in full detail and answered all my questions. The visit alone is worth the out of pocket expense. I'm five days out and am still feeling pain but it has decreased from before the injection, day one and two were worse then before the injection. I can only hope I keep feeling more relief each day.

February 2nd, 2016
SO grateful for this relief!
What a blessing that Dr. Foye and his remedy are available for those of us suffering from tailbone pain! His entire staff was warm and friendly and he made my husband and myself feel assured of his expertise as well as at ease despite the anxiety we were experiencing about the whole thing. It took almost 2 full weeks before I felt relief and with each passing day after that point, the relief was just greater so that now I can say I am 95% better! I read about the pressure that some people experience after the injections and I was fortunate not to experience any pressure at all. The discomfort was different than what I had been experiencing but was not terrible. Currently, I do not use a cushion and frankly, other than feeling that bone (due to how it was repositioned in the opposite direction due to the fall I experienced 6 years ago) at times, it is not painful. There are no words to express how happy I am to no longer be dealing with the pain. While I don't know how long the relief will last, I would definitely return to Dr. Foye's clinic for another treatment if necessary in the future. If you are considering this, don't suffer any longer. It is SO worth the trip and expense!

December 30th, 2015
Air Force
What a great experience going for my tailbone dislocation treatment. Dr Foye was very detailed and addresses the issue with care and accuracy. My pain is nearly gone and my quality of life is restored. Thanks to his staff as well for helping me get the appointment scheduled as I came from out of state! Warm regards!

December 19th, 2015
Coccydynia help at last!
It was all I had hoped for, someone to understand my pain. Dr. Foye and his staff were wonderful, and now I have hope for relief from this horrid condition. The trip out of state was well worth it. Can't say enough good things about this experience. Anyone looking for help from coccydynia should consider seeing Dr. Foye.

November 16th, 2015
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Foye is really one of a kind. I have had a tailbone issue for over 15 years, and had been told over and over again by doctors all over the country that there was nothing to do about the problem, other than sit on a donut cushion. I was fortunate to find Dr. Foye on the internet, and I highly recommend him. It really is worth traveling the distance to see him if you don't live in the New Jersey area. He is an expert on tailbone pain/coccydinia, which in itself is a unique asset since so few doctors understand the condition, but what makes Dr. Foye an outstanding doctor, more than anything, is the thoroughness of his evaluation and his willingness to listen to his patients to really understand what is going on. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for help with their coccyx pain.

November 14th, 2015
Great doctor!!
Dr Foye is a great doctor. He knew exactly why I was having pain in my tailbone and he came up with a plan. I had an injection done and it didn't hurt and it was quick. If your having tailbone issues and can't find relief in the area your in, go see Dr Foye and he will help you and give you relief.

October 31st, 2015
Exceptional
Dr Patrick Foye is nothing short of exceptional , I have never met anyone like him, he is a brilliant diagnostician, a most compassionate person and an excellent listener. He spent over 5 hours with me to pinpoint a problem that went uncovered and to come up with a game plan. He followed this up with an extensive report that is unlike anything I have ever seen. He is truly extraordinary and would recommend him to anyone suffering with tailbone , spinal, or orthopedic pain.