Dr. Patrick Michael Francke MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Francke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Francke, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Francke graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Francke has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Francke practice?
Dr. Patrick Francke practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Medical Oncology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Plantation Radiologists, Plantation Cardiologists, and Plantation Oncologists.