A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Francke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Francke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Francke, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francke graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Francke has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Francke practice?
Dr. Patrick Francke practices Radiation Oncology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Myrtle Beach Radiologists.