A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Francke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Francke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Francke, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francke graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Francke has 25 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Francke practice?
Dr. Patrick Francke practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Medical Oncology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Myrtle Beach Radiologists, Myrtle Beach Cardiologists, and Myrtle Beach Oncologists.