A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Francke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Francke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Francke, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Francke graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Francke has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Francke MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Francke practice?
- Dr. Patrick Francke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Francke practices Radiation Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiation Oncologists.