A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fratellone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fratellone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fratellone
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fratellone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratellone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fratellone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fratellone MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fratellone practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fratellone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Fratellone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.