Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fratellone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fratellone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fratellone
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratellone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fratellone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fratellone MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fratellone practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fratellone has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fratellone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.