Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fratellone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fratellone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fratellone
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fratellone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratellone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fratellone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fratellone MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fratellone practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fratellone has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fratellone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.