A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fredenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fredenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fredenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredenberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fredenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Gerald Fredenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Fredenberg practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fredenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fredenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.