Learn more about Dr. Patrick Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Scott Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Patrick Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Freeman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.