Learn more about Dr. Patrick Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Freeman practice?
- Dr. Patrick Freeman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Freeman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.