A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Freeman practice?
Dr. Patrick Freeman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.