A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Scott Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Patrick Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Freeman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.