A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Freeman practice?
- Dr. Patrick Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Freeman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.