A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Frey, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Frey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Frey practice?
Dr. Patrick Frey practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.