A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Frey, Urologist is Excellent. Dr. Frey has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Frey, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Frey practice?
Dr. Patrick Frey practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.