A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Frey, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Frey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick R Frey FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Frey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Frey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Frey practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.