Surgeons
Montgomery Neurosurgical Associates
1510 Forest Ave
Montgomery, AL 36106
334-834-6422
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Ann Mitchell on Jan 2nd, 2014

My husband and I have used Dr. Ryan since 1988 think he is a wonderful Dr. love his bedside manner. He truly cares about people. I have told friends about him and they like him also. We have a great friendship.

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

He is a nice Dr but, He doesn't explain or show you the test results,unless you ask (we all are not doctors) Symptoms are blown off like they are routine, (To him yes, to average patient no). Very long wait times in uncomfortable chairs. Staff does not make you feel at ease, they walk fast down the hall to your examine room and then gives you looks when you are not as fast as them. After surgery was not examined, would like to have had someone look at the incision area. He needs to be more aware of his patients concerns and not treat everyone as if we all have surgery everyday and it is no big deal.

|  DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AT THIS OFFICE!!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

The waiting time is unbelievable at this office. I waited 4hrs in pain just in the waiting room then another 45min in the room before Dr came in. I've only seen Dr.Ryan one time & after that it was always someone else. The staff is horrible!! They are far from professional & have major attitude. I guess they forget we the patients pay their bills. If this Dr. Doesn't get his staff trained & taught some manners he could lose all his patients very fast. I'm sure I'm not the first that is willing to make the drive to Birmingham to get respectful & timely service. Maybe Dr.Ryan should schedule his entire staff for surgery to remove whatever is up their rear.

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

Great Dr did what he thought was best for me! Recovery excellent! Grest follow up

|  PLAN TO STAY ALL DAY  |  show details