Dr. Patrick Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sullivan?

October 4th, 2013

I had my second baby at Grossmont Women's center. Everyone was so caring, kind and friendly. But he was the only one that came across kind of serious and stern. That was the wrong attitude to have for working with women in labor. Maybe he was having a bad day but letting it show to the patient is never a good idea.

January 28th, 2013

Amazing Doctor that actually cares!

I can't tell you how many friends and people that I have just met that I recommend Dr. Sullivan to! He is an amazingly intelligent person and he also has the bedside manner that I need and want as a patient. He is mainly at the Grossmont Hospital Womens Center but he has assisted in many other operations for me personally!!! I always know I'm going to be better than just "O.K." when he's with me! I hope others can be blessed by his presence as I have been more times than I can count, especially since I do have 7 children!!! He is more than just a Doctor, he is a friend!!!!!