A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Gainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Gainey, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Gainey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainey graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gainey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Gainey MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Gainey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Gainey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Gainey practices Neurology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morganville, NJ.
See Princeton Neurologists.