A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Galvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Galvas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Galvas, DO, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Galvas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Edward Galvas DO and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Galvas practice?
- Dr. Patrick Galvas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Galvas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Physiatrists.