Dr. Patrick Gerstenberger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Gerstenberger is my best advocate. I have delt with a colon problem from an outside source. He is relentless, persistent and brilliant. He and his staff are the ultimate. I totaly recommend Dr. Gerstenberger. He and his staff are good and able people.

July 14th, 2016
I'm 62 years old and have suffer with U.C. most of my life.My local DR. was battling it with more and more steroids. I was starting to have serious side effects and no relief. I went to DR. Gerstenberger he saw that my system had gotten used to the steroids . He start a new course of treatment. I have been in much better health under his care.

July 13th, 2016
Great Care
I have been receiving care from Dr. Gerstenberger and his staff for 10 years. They have been amazing in helping me deal with my Crohn's symptoms and medications. They have seen me on short notice in urgent situations. The nurses respond quickly to phone messages and have been helpful with symptom management, prescription refills, and even communicating with the insurance companies. I believe that I am getting exceptional care from Dr. Gerstenberger and his staff at Digestive Health.

July 11th, 2016
Dr. Gerstenberger has always been very thorough throughout the various tests, labs, and diagnoses. I have a difficult case, Dr. G is open to my feedback for developing/adjusting my care plan and works with my busy schedule to accommodate my appointment scheduling needs. Dr. G's staff is very nice and I have all possible procedures done in his Southwest Endoscopy clinic. I happily travel 1 hour each way to see Dr. G, and consider myself fortunate to have him provide my medical/healthcare.

July 10th, 2016
Dr. Gerstenberger has been taking care of me for more than 13 years. He has saved my life twice, as I have a serious case of UC and hated medical regimens. Now I follow his advice completely and I'm in full remission. I recommend him with complete confidence and humble gratitude.

June 26th, 2016
Colonoscopy
I felt like I was in the very good care of a highly professional staff that also offered a personal touch. I had plenty of time with Dr. Gerstenberger during my appointment and was made comfortable by his staff on the morning of the procedure.

June 11th, 2013
Country Doctor
Dr Pat Gerstenberger refers to himself as a "country doctor" because hes not a surgeon. I found that rather amuzing because I learned more about new innovative ways of treating my condition than I learn from 3 years of going to a doctor in Grand Junction. I have seen a 50%+ marked improvement in my syptoms in 3 months and that is huge for me. It is well worth going 214 miles round trip to be treated by Dr. G. I am so grateful to him and his staff for the fantastic care they have provided to me.

March 23rd, 2013
Easy, quick, efficient, effective Colonoscopy Facility!
Cutting edge technology, well trained staff. Dr. Gerstenberger is a well trained, experienced Doc with intense focus on the patient. 5-Star Happiness in their care!