A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Getty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Getty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Getty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Getty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Getty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Getty graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Getty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Getty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Getty practice?
- Dr. Patrick Getty has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Getty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.