Dr. Patrick Gibbons Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Dr. Gibbons should have his medical licence withdrawn.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

He's arrogant, ignorant and condescending. On his word I was locked up tewice. He doesn't listen and overpercribes huge amounts of antipsychotics. He never listed possibly side affects, would answer no questions. He never mentioned omega 3,6,9, vitamins or minerals as a treatment. He released my private medical information to my family without permission. The whole clinic defers to him. The other doctors are not allowed to change patient meds. Their interviews are moronic. For example I said I was coming of meds, the lady doc asked if I had a headache would I take paracetamol! Seriously! Two Paracetamol for a headache is like spending a life time on antipsychotics or major tranquillisers, yeah right. Oh don't expect counselling or even the mention of it. No it's drugs all the way. I said no zepraxa or seourquil, what did he do? He gave me quetiapine which is SEOURQUIL. I've never hated someone before until I meet this guy. He should have his medical licence withdrawn.

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Incompetent. Rude. Lacks compassion. On par with psychiatrists of old who believed in treating bipolar with blood letting. Could use more CME.

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Bright, incredibly intelligent, great bedside manner, one of the brightest physicians I have ever known.

Posted on October 7th, 2014